Eduard Almashe, b. 1946, Super-krill on canvas.50 by 25 cm.
1. Group exhibition Alba Julia in Romania in 1977.
2. Group exhibition at the Wall Center near Bar Ilan University. I presented pictures with clocks in 2009. 3. A solo exhibition at a brick house in the Hod Hasharon library. Works with printed circuits on an aluminum panel were displayed. 01.07.2010 - 01.06.2010
4. Solo exhibition at the Zeza Gallery in the Tel Aviv Port. Works with printed circuits on aluminum board and colored screws on plank boards were displayed from 1.12.2011 - 17.12.2011
5. Group exhibition in the gallery on Lake Raanana. I presented pictures with colored screws each plank and circles printed on aluminum panels. 14.07.2012 - 28.07.2012
6. Group exhibition Winter Salon on Lake Raanana. I presented pictures with colored screws each plank and circles printed on aluminum panels. 31.12.2012 - 12.01.2013
7. Solo exhibition at the Amalia Arbel Gallery in the Tel Aviv port. I presented pictures with colored screws each plank and circles printed on aluminum panels. 04.08.2012 - 17.08.2012
8. Group exhibition Winter living room on the lake in Raanana. Lacquer pictures on a canopy. 01.11.2013 - 13.11.2013
Edward Almashi was actually born in 1982 when he immigrated to Israel, to the city of Raanana at the age of 36.
Participated in several joint exhibitions and solo exhibitions in the country.
His first pictures were from Interesia (veneer on wood) made abroad.
After immigrating to Israel, he created abstract images with a paper speedometer.
Then pictures with clocks then pictures with printed circuits and electronic components on wooden and aluminum panels.
Also pictures with colored screws on wood and aluminum panels, pictures combined with colored screws and electronic components and printed circuits, recently pictures with lacquer paint on cardboard and wood.
Recently pictures with cast lacquer on cardboard and wooden planks