The Sale contains 1399 lots and represents the property of 38 owners.
Among the highlights are:
- The History of Aviation – 150 lots of various countries representing First and Pioneer Flights, early Air Post stamps and commemorative labels;
- Nice selection of US and Canada Errors;
- Beautiful group of Australian Kangaroo stamps;
- Rarities of China, including Hall of Classic with inverted center, PR of China Culture Revolution multiples;
- Valuable Collection of French Occupation of Fezzan;
- Postcard Collection of Judaica Theme;
- Strong Russian and Ukrainian material.
British Commonwealth - Hong Kong - British Offices in China
Sold for: $210
Buyer's Premium: 15%