Payment Methods (Israeli Buyers)
- Cash in new shekels.
- Bank transfer.
- Credit card Visa, MasterCard and Isracard. Credit card Installments will need to be approved by us first and will be at the accepted interest rate.
- Bit payment app.
- Checks (In this case, the item will be shipped or collected only after the check is cleared).
Domestic Delivery Services and Self-Collection (In Israel)
- Buyers will be able to collect the item(s), with an appointment, after the payment is made.
- Postage prices: 25 ILS registered mail up to 2Kg, or, 35 ILS registered mail for 2-10 Kg packages.
- 60 NIS for courier mail, At your request, and by default fo gold jewelry, expensive items and shipments weighing over 10 kg.
- Handling time is 7 business days after payment.
Overseas Buyers - Payment, Int. shipping & handling
- International shipping is limited to items weight 2 kg.
- International purchases are limited to 100 USD.
- Our handling time is between 3 to 7 business days.
- We provide a standard 5 - 10 business days shipping service (Door to door + tracking number): $20 for items weight up to 499 gr, $30 for items weight up to 0.99 gr, and $40 for items weight up to 2 kg. If you prefer a cheaper shipping service you can choose the economy shipping service. The exact cost will be given upon payment.
- Overseas buyers can only pay via bank transfer only (Bank details will be given to the buyers).
- Overseas buyers can pay in USD. If the Israeli bank rate falls under our minimum exchange rate, the payment (in USD) will be calculated in accordance with our minimum exchange rate (3.3 ILS as mentioned above).
- Payment for the items will be paid in full no later than 5 business days from the date of sale, unless a written approval for a later date was given by Agam Jewelry.
- Buyers are responsible for paying all import fees Including all local taxes and customs charges.
Feel free to contact us with any question!
משקל ישן עד 3 קילו מצב שמור.
Sold for: ₪45
Buyer's Premium: 20%
VAT: 17% On commission only
Users from foreign countries may be exempted from tax payments, according to the relevant tax regulations